Michigan Disability Rights Coalition is a disability justice movement working to transform communities.
The Fifth Annual Bowling for Justice
May 19th 2012 1-4 PM
Royal Scot Bowling Alley
4722 W. Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI
Benefiting Michigan Disability Rights Coalition (MDRC)!
Prizes Awarded for:
- Top Fundraising Individuals
- Top Scoring Teams and Individuals
- Lowest Scoring Teams and Individuals
- Door Prizes
Here is how it works:
- Bring a team of 4-6 people; bring your family, come with a friend or by yourself.
- Raise a minimum of $30 per individual; $45 per family through donations.
- Bring your donations to the event, check in, and start having fun!
For more information contact Teresa at (800)760-4600 ext 315 or