Michigan Disability Rights Coalition is a disability justice movement working to transform communities.
Michigan Assistive Technology Program
Welcome to Michigan's Assistive Technology Program!
- We can help find resources for Assistive Technology through our partners and the AT Directory.
- Looking for device or have a used item to sell or give away? Try the ATXchange.org
- Need funding? In addition to resources in the directory, you may want to check out our Funding Strategy and the Michigan Assistive Technology Loan Fund (opens a new window).
- Would you like to have a hands-on demonstration of devices? Look for a demonstration near you.
- Would you like to get our email newsletter - Assistive Technology Connections? Let us know!
- Want to learn more about Assistive Technology? Check for upcoming training sessions through our webinars or watch an archived webinar.
- Are you interested in more Assistive technology and web accessibility news? Follow the program on Twitter!
We welcome your suggestions. To contact us, you can email us via the contact us form or call us at (800)760-4600 or (517)333-2477 ext 328.
2012 Michigan Assistive Technology Program Accomplishments
Help Build the AT Directory!
The Michigan Assistive Technology Directory is up under the menu item "Find it Now". We need your help to add resources. "This directory is really a needed part of the puzzle for people in Michigan," said Kathryn Wyeth from Michigan Disability Rights Coalition (MDRC). "Both organizations and individuals will welcome being able to find assistive technology resources in Michigan. I know I will use this tool!" she continued.
To submit a resource for inclusion in the directory, MDRC has provided an online form. MDRC's staff members may contact you prior to posting the listing to get more information if needed so be sure to include good contact information!